Saturday, November 20, 2010

I WANNA SEE HARRAY PATTER!!

I only gots one thing to say: stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid Ochem
oh and one more thing to say: stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid Bio!!!


whoa whoa whoa! you may be wondering why I am cursing two of the most treasured classes in college history (or more likely--you're probably wondering what you're going to have for dinner tonight (mmmmm cheesecake!) )


well DUH! its because of the blasted midterms they want us to take instead of watching harry potterrrrr.


well, it's obvious that these teachers have been confunded to believe that sandwiching Harry Potter weekend with two midterms is a good idea. really? really??
so not cool.
who put them up to this? HMMM?? if i was a betting man, i'd say Umbridge. What a beast.


am I angry? No. I'm disappointed. Which really does mean angry. except in parent words.


hurmph.


Oh. and Happy Thanksgiving week...guess what I'm thankful for!!!! midterms...not!


So I'll leave with this heartfelt message:

Dear lonely red chair with the frayed arm rest in row 16 of movie theater room number 5,
We'll be together soon. I promise. For a whole 2 and a half hours. Wait for me.

2 comments:

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

oh no! i deleted my previous comment!

i wondered what the little trash can next to my comment meant i could do...i don't know why i had to test it out. i guess i didn't believe it would actually delete my beautiful comment.

oops.

but i'm glad you got to see harray patter! it seems like you um really wanted to watch it! happy day after turkey day!